Saturday, August 9, 2014

I'm Alive

Haha, hello everyone. Oops, looks like I've been away for a bit. Long story short, I was busy with school, I graduated, and now I'm currently on the job hunt. This leaves little time for making videos and contributing to my blogs (I'm sure some of you are aware that I'm on www.AsianceMagazine.com, also)

I've been pretty active on Instagram because it's the easiest to maintain...snap a picture and write a short caption. No one has time for essays there. Lol. I do miss writing, however, and I'll try to be back a few times a week. While posting photos on Instagram is a lot of fun, I really miss writing out tips and tricks for makeup as well as comprehensive reviews for new products. Which reminds me to announce that, since building a moderate following on Instagram, I've had the good fortune to acquire some cosmetic sponsors these days who send me fantastic items to review, so I definitely look forward to catching you all up on some of my latest finds! :D

Anyways, here's a glimpse of some of the stuff you guys have been missing, in case you're not following me on Instagram:


As you can see, I've become rather adept at making faces. I look forward to blogging once again. Thanks for continuing to follow and stay posted for future articles on new products and new makeup techniques!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for being alive, lol! I love those looks!! Do you have a brow tutorial? I've noticed you always have spectacular brows.

    ReplyDelete