Monday, April 14, 2014

X-Men Mystique-inspired Lipstick

Lol. I decided to do Mystique, indigo-complexioned and all. Having fun again! ;)


I used my Flash Palette by Make Up For Ever to create a lovely, blue shade of skin as close to my reference image for Mystique as possible. Then I used my OCC Lip Tar Primary Pack to create a blackened, red ombre lip.

I think I'm going to experiment more with eccentric foundation shades for artistic looks vs. practical makeup. It just happens to float my boat at the moment. XD

Hope everyone's having a good start of the week!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. That looks spot-on for Mystique! It's fun to see you putting that OCC Lip Tar pack to good use :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! ^_^ Takes me back to my color theory and oil painting days!

      Delete