Friday, April 4, 2014

Purple Feather: Lilac Ombre Lips with OCC Lip Tars

TGIF!!! I'm taking a short break from the Divergent series. Because: 1.) I'm feeling a little uninspired with eye makeup, so I'm giving it a bit of a rest hoping to get over this artist's block. and 2.) I got some new "art" supplies that have funneled my creativity elsewhere.


Here is a lilac rose-inspired ombre lip look I made using my brand new OCC Lip Tar Primary Pack.


Playing around with primary-colored lip paints brought me back to my time in oil-painting classes where we discussed color theory and made color wheels. :)

This must be the best lip product purchase I've ever made. The possibilities are endless…I don't think I'll ever have to purchase another lipstick again! (although I wouldn't bet on that happening)

Stay tuned for more lip art. My brain is brimming with ideas!  I'll leave you all with that. Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend! I'm looking forward to fun in the California sun! <3

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Awesome look! I do love a purple ombre lip. I'm not so good with lip tars though, I always squeeze too much product out because I forget how crazily pigmented they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I've learned to squeeze the tiniest beads of color out after sadly wasting a lot of product while I was learning! XD

      Delete