Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day Eyeshadow Tutorial

Happy weekend everyone! Well, not for me. I'm killing myself trying to finish my final project in time for Monday morning. (sorry I've been complaining about this so much, but it's excruciating and I'm miserable…so I appreciate you guys bearing with me while I vent on a daily basis.) Anyhoo…here ya go! I was able to carve out a few minutes to whip this up. Nothing new or really innovative, but green is so darn pretty and I rarely wear it.


Products/Instructions:

  1. prime eyelid with UDPP in Eden
  2. apply NXY Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to the lid and blend out with finger
  3. create a flick on the outer corner of eye as a containment guide with MBA Cosmetics black gel eyeliner
  4. apply Sugarpill Acidberry to the inner corner of eyelid
  5. apply Sugarpill Midori to center of eyelid
  6. apply UD Libertine to outer corner, using the flick to guide the wing shape
  7. define upper and lower lash lines with MBA Cosmetics black gel eyeliner
  8. accent bottom liner with Sugarpill Midori
Finish by curling lashes, applying Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara, and adding Ardell Edgy eyelashes in #403.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the weekend! <3

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment