Friday, February 28, 2014

Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Balm

Several weeks ago, I purchased a bunch of Zoya nail lacquers from one of their promotions. I was a few dollars away from qualifying for free shipping, so I threw one of their lip glosses into my basket. I did it for the free shipping and didn't really have very high expectations for the quality of the product. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I ended up liking it!




Though the color is a little intimidating in the packaging, when applied, it gives my lips a glossy, rosy glow. It smells nostalgically yummy, like berry Kool-Aid. The texture is similar to MAC's lipglass, but I want to say that it's lighter and less sticky. The moisture is also very long-lasting. This is definitely my new favorite lip color for my everyday, low-key look. I'm actually excited to pick up a few more of these in different colors!

Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend! <3

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment