Monday, February 3, 2014

Tutorial: Teal Ombre Cat Eye

Due to the overwhelming response I received regarding the Teal Ombre Cat Eye EOTD that I did several days ago, I decided to create a video tutorial which illustrates the technique that I used to achieve the look.


This type of shading is flattering for everyone, but I love how it enhances my small, almond-shaped eyes. I've been doing this cat eye a lot, lately, with different color combinations.

In this video, I use a teal gradient, but feel free to use whatever color variation you like. Enjoy the tutorial and please subscribe to my channel, I would be ever so grateful! <3




Thanks for reading, and watching! Happy Monday, everyone! :P

Hugs,
Cat


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this tutorial. Beautiful job! I'm going to try this out this weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful! :)

      Delete