Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Attended and all-day event with my wonderful family yesterday (there must have been at least 30 of us)! I did a festive red and gold look for the event:



Here is the product list for the look:
  • Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil
  • UDPP in Eden
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Gold Rush and loose pigment in Wild Gold
  • UD eyeshadow in Cobra and Black Dog (Black Palette)
  • Ulta Eye Crayon in Black Tie
  • ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
  • NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Plush Red
  • CoverGirl Blast Flipstick in Stunner (the gold end)
I took a break from eyelashes because I wanted to be comfortable eating, drinking, and chasing after my adorable baby cousins! XD So, I am missing that extra oomph to my look, but I think it turned out alright anyway. :D

I was especially happy with my lipstick.


It lasted for well over 8 hours through eating and drinking without any feathering and very minimal fading. I never had to reapply and the color remained true in photos until the end of the day. 

Hope everyone enjoyed lovely new year celebrations and, if you don't celebrate the lunar new year, I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Happy Sunday, all!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment