Wednesday, February 19, 2014

EOTD: Smokey Teal

Happy hump day, all! Just wanted to post a quick EOTD. Did my one of my smokey, go-to looks with a pop of teal:



Product list for this look:
  • Etude House eyebrow pencil - Gray/Brown
  • UDPP - Eden
  • UD 15 Anniversary Palette
  • ELF liquid eyeliner
  • Ulta Eye Crayon - Black Tie
  • Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
  • Ardell Demi Pixies
Oh, I'm also using a new glitter called Chicklets, by Eye Kandy Cosmetics. It's really neat! You get a jar of fine, cosmetic loose glitter and a bottle of glitter adhesive solution. You dip an eyeliner brush into the solution, pick up a little loose glitter, and brush on wherever you want to sparkle. I love it! you can apply as sparse or dense as you like and it lasts all day without fallout. I can't wait to show you guys more glitter experiments! :)

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment