Sunday, January 12, 2014

Faking Full Brows

Hi guys! I just wanted to test out a new tutorial format that I've been working on. I figured I'd start putting my graphic design skills to work and create cute, colorful makeup tutorial diagrams that are fun to look at and easy to follow. Here is my first one!


My Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil is probably one of my most favorite things in the world. I've been using it for a couple years now and have become quite adept at transforming my sad, sorry brows into something fuller and tidier. I especially love the double-ended design with an angled pencil on one side and a spoolie on the other. It's convenient, easy to use, and ridiculously affordable at less than $6 apiece. 

There are six available shades, so you're sure to find the correct color for yourself. I use #2, gray-brown which is perfect for my coloring and not too reddish like most western brands tend to be. I swear, Asian beauty product developers are geniuses! It's just a matter of time before American/European brands come out with inferior, copycat products that they'll probably charge 5x more for. Ugh. -_-

I get mine from Cosmetic Love, an online beauty supply boutique which exclusively sells Korean brand makeup products. The prices are reasonable and they offer free, worldwide shipping with no minimums.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think of my new, proposed tutorial format!

Hugs,
Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment