Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scarlet Nerdy

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!  It's back to school for me...  It's just the first week and I've already got my hands full!  I've got a few cool posts coming up, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share my FOTD.  It rained today so I figured I'd liven things up by throwing in some bright, fire-engine red!


That would be Wet N Wild's Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 910D.  I decided to offset my bold lippy by wearing my decidedly hipster-esque geeky glasses by Derek Cardigan from Coastal.  I was thrilled to get some nice compliments at school today. ^_^

Hope everyone's having a lovely week so far!  Happy hump day and goodnight! :D

Hugs,
Cat

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the lip color! Will definitely try to find it next time I go to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, they don't carry the complete line in Canada. AND the Wal-Mart is ALWAYS out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll be able to find it, it's such a gorgeous lipstick!

      Delete
  2. What style # Derek Cardigan glasses are these? They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitney! I think the style is #7017, however, last I checked, they seemed to have been discontinued in black. There are similar styles that are available, however. Not sure what the style numbers are, but my sister recently got a pair that was nearly identical. :)

      Delete