Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bobbi Brown Atomic Pink Palette

Hello!  Just sharing my FOTD using Bobbi Brown's Atomic Pink Lip & Eye Palette.



I used Cement (shimmery oyster) as my base shade, Eclipse (matte black) to darken my outer corners, and White (matte white) to highlight my brow arch.  Then I enhanced the look by applying Ardell Fashion Lashes #122:


For my lip, I applied the Atomic Pink lipstick and then glossed over with Popsicle Pink (in the tube).


Voila!  "Atomic" sexy achieved! :D  (though the look would have been better conveyed if I'd worn an LBD, haha)

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome lip color! Did you try the other one yet? Definitely seems a lot more toned down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to try the mauve next. I imagine it would look rather smashing with the Pink Popsicle gloss applied over it. :)

      Delete