Sunday, December 2, 2012

Uber Nude Evening Look

Hello and happy Sunday everyone! (though it's raining cats and dogs here in northern Cali)  I just wanted to update you all on my evening look via my new Bobbi Brown Uber Nude Lip & Eye palette.


Taking the soft, smokey look to the next level was simple.  By just rimming my upper and lower lash lines with black eyeliner and applying dramatic false eyelashes, I was easily able to transform my makeup from day to evening.  FYI, with primer, the shadows were pretty long-lasting.  I stayed out too late and fell asleep in my makeup. (oops!  big no-no)  And ended up waking just as lovely as the night before for my kickboxing class in the morning, lol.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Cat

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! This palette is totally dreamy! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the eyelashes - also, kudos to Bobbi Brown for making the shadows to last that long. Quite a feat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm getting back into eyelashes. I was so lazy for awhile, lol! Yup yup, we know that these shadows can walk the walk. :)

      Delete
  3. love the look :D your skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete