Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yet Another Bebe Dress!

Sooooooooooooo into Bebe bodycon dresses these past few months.  Here's a lacy, corset-inspired number that'll turn heads for sure!


I tried it on right out of the package, so my hair and makeup didn't look appropriate for the dress.  But wow!  I love the fit and it's so comfortable!  I tried it on in an XS, but found that it was too roomy in the hip area, so I bought it in the XXS and it's perfect!  I think I just need to take the straps up a teeny tiny bit to prevent any wardrobe malfunctions from happening, haha!  Here's the dress from the site:


Wish the model and I shared the same height, lol, but I still feel pretty good wearing it.  I'm planning an elegant girls night out at a champagne lounge and now I think I have the perfect outfit for it!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :D

2 comments: