Monday, September 17, 2012

Sephora Blues

Good evening all!  Just trying to keep things alive here at StyleByCat, lol!  I got a new eyeliner last week...the Sephora Collection Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Blue:

I realized that I had deep, navy colored eyeliners as well as bright teals and turquoises, but I actually don't have a medium-blue shade.  I used it to accent black eyeliner and then decorated it with Sephora Collection Glitter Eyeliner...also in Blue.

Here's the result:

Lol, unfortunately, the best image I had of it was while sipping on my daily dose of Jamba Juice.  But, it serves it's purpose.  Colorful and shimmery, but still casual enough to wear during the day!  The pencil itself is fine.  It's soft enough, decent pigmentation, and the shade of blue was just what I was looking for!  It also comes with a built-in sharpener as well as a smudge tool.  The quality suits the amount I paid...about $12USD.

Hope everyone's had a nice Monday, thanks for hanging in there with me and have a great night!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment