Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sinful Cinderella

Hi!  Just wanted to show off some new-ish nail polish.  Cinderella, by Sinful Colors.  I said "new-ish" because I actually purchased it about 2 months ago and lost it during the move to my new house.  I was unpacking some leftover boxes and found it a few days ago.  Go figure!


Love the name. You can probably figure out the obvious pun, lol!  Cinderella is a pale, fairytale-ish blue, very reminiscent of the shade portrayed in Walt Disney's classic Cinderella.  (technically, I think the original film's dress was silver/white, but these days people remember it as blue)  Anyways, it's fairly sheer with pretty pink iridescent shimmer throughout.  I had to apply about 3 coats to get decently solid coverage.  A very cute, feminine, and wearable color.  Unusual in that it's blue, but not in a conspicuous way.

Happy Tuesday all! :)

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment