Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mad For Plaid

I admit, I'm a sucker for plaid.  I especially love those button-downs that they sell at Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch.  I have a ton of them in my closet.  I simply adore the casual fit and feel, yet understatedly stylish look...like you rolled out of bed, pulled it on without thinking, and still ended up looking fabulous anyway.  You know what I mean?  I paired today's orchid and navy plaid, from Hollister, with Stella cropped jeggings from Express, and some cute, open-toed, boucle bow pumps by Madden Girl.  To be honest, this outfit wasn't well thought out at all...I DID roll out of bed and just pulled on whatever was in my suitcase and ended up with this:


For those of you who aren't up to speed, I'm staying at my parents' house for the week since my husband is out of town on business.  I only brought some flip-flops, lol, so I'm really lucky I was able to dig these heels out of the closet from when I used to live at home.  I forgot how cute they were!

Ended up doing up my eyes to match my shirt via my Sleek Ultra Mattes palette:


I must say, I'm a little proud of myself for being able to put together such a cohesive look on the fly!  Hope everyone's having a lovely Wednesday so far!

Hugs,
Cat

1 comment: