Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Dance For Fancy Pants!

Guess what trend I'm really into right now?  Floral print skinny jeans! 

Happy happy happy!  Tank and crochet vest by Forever 21, jeans by ASOS, shoes by Mel.

 Several weeks ago, I was at the hair salon, accompanying my husband for his haircut.  I was waiting in the lounge space and picked up one of the ladies magazines and saw an awesome spread on floral printed pants.  I actually took a picture of it with my iPhone to remind myself to get a pair!


So I did a web search and found these:


Perfection!  Great price, great fit...I love that ASOS carries petite sizing for miniature girls like me!  How is everyone else diggin' the printed pants trend?  So good or no good?  Just curious to know! :D

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Hugs,
Cat


10 comments:

  1. I love printed trousers too, they're such good fun. I have to stop myself from buying a pair every time I go to the shops as there are so many great designs around at the moment but I have about 10 pairs already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous! I have to buy 9 more pairs now to catch up with you! :D

      Delete
  2. So cute on you! I want to try some on, but I'm not sure it would look good on me. xD Ah, the pain of not being skinny.... xD

    Btw, I'm leaving for Cuba for a week! Can't wait to read all of your posts one shot when I come back! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd look great in floral pants! Have fun on your trip! :D

      Delete
  3. i was looking at those on asos, they are SUPER cute on you

    ReplyDelete