Thursday, August 2, 2012

Alley Cat

Hey all, about to head off to run some errands, but thought I'd post my FFOTD! (face and fashion of the day)  As you can see, we're back to normal hair as I don't have the skills that Danny does...sigh...


I did a shimmery corner smoke for the eyes and paired it with a bright pink lip and cheeks...which match well with my Hello Kitty sleepshirt, I noticed...lol!

Face
- Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream in Honey Beige

Brows
- Etude House Drawing Eye Pencil in Dark Grey

Eyes
- Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug
- MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
- Sephora Eyeshadow in Starry Sky 07
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Cheeks
- ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion

Lips
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart (I've been very fond of this lip product lately!)

As for today's outfit, there's a reason why I called this post "Alley Cat".  This is what I normally wear when I have lots of mundane errands to do and absolutely nowhere interesting to go.  Therefore, comfort is key and here I am "slumming it" in a tee, shorts, and flip-flops (though I did take the time to curl my hair):


Well, that's all for now!  Sorry I didn't have anything more interesting today.  Hope everyone's having a nice Thursday so far...only one more day till the weekend, yay!

Hugs,
Cat

1 comment:

  1. Your lips and blush colors are so very sweet!!!

    And you're so cute in your casual wear! I wish I could look like that even with a simple outfit. xD I need to work out!

    ReplyDelete