Monday, June 11, 2012

First Look: Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette

Waaaaaaaaaaah!  Sorry I've been so absent.  Finals week is no joke!  Anywho, just thought I'd quickly post my first look using Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette.  I wanted to wear a bright lip out to brunch with my best friend yesterday and thought that a subtle, neutral eye would be a good compliment:

Lippy is Girl About Town by MAC.
Nothing special or complicated, it just worked with what I wanted and the palette was perfect for it!  Hope you're all having a groovy Monday!


Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. i really love the lip color! awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been wearing it a lot lately, lol. I also notice that I keep buying the same color over and over again in different brands...I think I'm obsessed...haha! :D

      Delete