Friday, June 8, 2012

Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette

Hi all!  I have a minute before I head off to work, so I thought I'd share a little goody that I got in the mail today!  I'm so excited to have received my 28 Neutral Palette from Coastal Scents!  I've practically used up all the neutral shades in my 88 Original Palette, so it just made sense to bite the bullet and purchase a palette of full-sized neutral shades.



So lovely, no?  I can't wait to try it out!  I'll see about updating this post with some swatches once I get a moment.  Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday so far!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful palette! Can't wait to see all the look you can make with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so in love! :D I'll post a pic this weekend!

      Delete