Friday, January 27, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

OMG!  I just found out that designer Jason Wu is collaborating with Target to create a capsule collection that will be released Sunday, February 5th. (I'm sure this has been news for ages, you're probably wondering what cave I just crawled out of.)  But anyways, yippee!  I'm super-excited!  I'll definitely be lining up at the door at 8am, though I bet there will be some hardcore frugal fashionistas that have camped overnight for first dibs.  Anywho, here is a sneak peak at some of my favorites:





The prices are very nice as well:

Scarves: $20
Skirts, Tops, Sweaters, and Handbags: $30 and up
Dresses: $40 and up

There will be no items over $60.  Sounds like a bunch of chic steals to me!  I can't wait!

Hugs,
Cat

4 comments:

  1. Those are actually rather cute! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are lovely indeed! O_O And very you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD I want the dresses! What I'd REALLY love is the scarf with cats!!! Soooo cute *cat lady mode* Too bad I don't live in the US *sniffs sniffs*

    Happy weekend Cat!

    ReplyDelete