Sunday, December 11, 2011

Impromptu Lime Crime Sale!

Whoa whoa whoa!  I was on Facebook and noticed a super-tempting post from Lime Crime.  Select items on sale, including some of my favorite lippies for just $12 and eyeshadow primer for just $10.  Can't beat that!  For those of you waiting to stock up on your favorite Lime Crime products or are curious to try, this is the time to buy! :D


I love the bright, amazing, and unique colors that Lime Crime offers in lipsticks!  But of course many of you know that already, lol.


My favorite primer to use for loose eyeshadows!  It has just enough "sticky-ness" to really grab onto those loose pigments to give you a nearly foiled look.  Love love love!

I wish they had this sale while I was shop-happy!  I can't buy right now because I still need to finish shopping for the holidays, but for those of you who can afford to, enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment