Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tutorial: Glittery Eyes and Bright Pink Lips

Hi!  I noticed that my bright looks are popular so I decided to do a quick, full-face video tutorial with glitter eyeliner and pink lipstick.  This is one of my favorite looks because it's easy to do, yet really high-impact.  If you plan on trying this, prepare to get noticed!





:: Eyes ::

HIP Colorchrome Eyeliner in Black Shock
MAC eyeshadow in Carbon
WnW Cream Eyeliner in Black
Sephora Glitter Eyeliner in Teal
Maybelline Full N Soft mascara in Balck

:: Cheeks ::

ELF Studio Bronzer in Cool

:: Lips ::

WnW Silk Finish Lipstick in 511B Nouveau Pink

I hope you all found the video tutorial useful!  Thanks for watching (and reading)!

Hugs,
Cat

p.s. Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway, one more week to go!


7 comments:

  1. Very nice tutorial!
    Simple and chic =))))

    XXX
    Come check out my blog too Cat =)))
    http://headsandnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Livia! I'll definitely check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phyrra, it's one of my favorite colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! what type of lip brush did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used the ELF Essential Lip Brush, only $1! Isn't that great?

      Delete
    2. thanks! :D I love ELF brushes, I'll try to find that lip brush, maybe on their site.

      Delete