Sunday, November 13, 2011

Amazing manicures by Steffels.

I was exploring Pinterest the other day when I kept noticing that photos of beautiful manicures were popping up all over the place.  There was one manicure that was particularly outstanding, however, which lead me to Steffels, an awesome nail blog by a super-talented blogger named Stef.


Ok, I'm officially obsessed.  I cannot stop looking through her blog!  I know I throw in nail color every once in a blue moon, but this girl has me fiending for some bling on my fingertips!  You guys have to check her out, she has some serious manicuring skills.  Now I want to buy all the colors that she owns.  I'm especially keen on these indie polishes, packed with loads of glittery confetti, by a brand called Lynnderella which I only just found out about yesterday, thanks to Stef.  Yay!  I'm so inspired!  I can't wait to go slap some polish on my nails! :D

Hugs,
Cat

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! WOW also. The bottom right one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she AMAZING? I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish I could take pictures that nice. lol Always looking for new nail blogs, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenni: You're welcome. :) Yeah! I wonder what camera she uses? I'll have to ask her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow Angel is soo cute! Now i want some Lynnderella polish too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynnderella's blog shop opens for a limited time this upcoming weekend and I'm definitely jumping to buy her new holiday collection, Snow Angel included!

    ReplyDelete