Saturday, October 15, 2011

I've got the Baby Blues: eyeshadow video tutorial

Ok, so the video is up!  Those of you who have been kind enough to subscribe to my YouTube channel probably already saw it, but it's basically a 5-minute tutorial on how to get this semi-smokey, baby blue shadow look:


I'd say it's a pretty wearable blue look and I used the Coastal Scents 88 Original palette to create it.  If you don't have one, any similar colors will do.  It's just important that you use a good eyeshadow primer, which is key to making colors look really pigmented and long-lasting.  Here's the video:


I hope you guys have been enjoying them.  I'm really new to being in action in front of a camera and to video editing, so these are always evolving.  I don't really know how to incorporate really fancy special effects like a lot of the other bloggers out there, but I'm working on it. :D

Overall look:

The colors stand out so much better in photos than video!
Additional Makeup Details:

Eyes :: Coastal Scents 88 Original palette

Cheeks :: ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion

Lips :: ELF Studio Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon

Happy Saturday everyone! :)

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment