Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eyeshadow Look: Green Queen!

Hello!  It was my day off today so I decided to experiment with a simple, bright look incorporating a color that I rarely use: gaudy grass green.


This was a *very* simple look that only required 3 color elements plus primer, eyeliner, and mascara.  Here are the products used for this look:

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden

2. CoverGirl Eye Enhancers eyeshadow in Chartreuse (used in this tutorial: Cheerful Chartreuse)
3. CoverGirl LiquiLine Blast eyeliner in Blue Boom
4. Bright grass green from the ELF 100 Shadow Palette

5. L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Black
6. Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara in Black

In order to match my eye makeup, I decided to deck myself out ala old school Super Mario Bros.  I got to enjoy my first warm, sunny day of true summer in extreme green style!  Wheeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment