Sunday, February 13, 2011

Style: Military Boots

I've been dying to wear these boots that I bought, like, 2 months ago, but never had the time to put an outfit together for them.  Well, I didn't really have the time today either, but I wore them anyway, even though I don't think my clothes were worthy of these boots.
Photos by Tetraeon (hubby)
They're a cool, olive/khaki color and have this weathered leather look.  The stud buttons in the front are an antiqued bronze finish and the heel is accented with a metal band that's the same color.  I got mine at Kmart online for less than $30.  They're awesome!  The quality is decent for the price and they're very comfortable for the heel height.  I can't wait to pair them with a cooler ensemble.  For now, you're just going to have to settle for Hollister.

Here's me and my Springtime Birdie and Branch lariat.  I was very pleased with the outcome of this design so I couldn't wait to wear it.  I wore it out at dim sum with the family this morning.  One of the best things about being an jewelry designer is that I always have something great to accessorize with!



And here's a different makeup look that I was experimenting with today.  Tutorial to come soon.

Hubby bought the beanie for me from Anthropologie as a gift. :)

Happy Sunday all!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment