Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Style: Lovelina Jewelry

After a year of brainstorming and a few months of tinkering, I'm proud to present the first few pieces of my new jewelry collection!

Lovelina Jewelry is sweet and whimsical in nature with a modern vintage feel.  I really enjoy incorporating antique finishes for that hint of bygone days, as well as adding a Swarovski crystal here and there for just a touch of subdued glamour.

Pricing ranges between $15-$30 per piece, rendering this collection as affordable as it is adorable.  

Reversible Status Heart Necklace

Clockwise from top left: Jeweled Birdie Necklace, Vintage Satchel Necklace,
Birdhouse Birdie Lariat, Fairest Of Them All Necklace

Key To My Heart Lariat in antiqued silver and bronze

All pieces featured in this post can be purchased here: Lovelina Jewelry  Let me know what you think!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. The jewelry design is so adorable! I think I will be purchasing some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much! Let me know what you like, I'll give you a special discount. =)

    ReplyDelete